URGENT! Thai Lion Air is hiring new staff for senior sales and marketing officer position.

คำถาม คำตอบ ข้อแนะนำเกี่ยวกับงาน ground งานการท่าฯ, BFS, Freight Forwarders (DHL, UPS etc.)Customer Service, Cargo Handling, Catering นักศึกษาฝึกงานสายการบิน และงานสายการบินอื่นๆ

ภารโรง: myoldeditor

URGENT! Thai Lion Air is hiring new staff for senior sales and marketing officer position.

โพสต์โดย V.I.P » วันอังคาร ก.ค. 17, 2018 12:09 pm

รูปภาพ

We are not just a Low Cost carrier but we are an airline that provides superior products and services. As our slogan “Freedom to fly” will make you feel freedom to fly to your destination. Now we are looking for energetic talent to join our team, If you are hard working person, love working with many people and sense of commercial awareness. This job may be matched to you.

Senior Sales and Marketing Officer

Qualifications:

- Male/Female, age 25 – 32 years old.
- Bachelor degree in business or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 experiences in airlines business, preferably in sales, marketing or ticketing.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and experience with reservation system (GDS).
- Good command in English (Minimum 600 of TOEIC score). Chinese, Japanese or other languages would be an advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A ‘can do’ approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn. Able to work under pressure.
- Reliability, Timekeeping and personal organization.
- Team working, collaboration and co-operation.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.

Please submit job application online below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
http://recruitment.lionairapp.com:1000/ ... cruitment/
泰国人总是微笑的 ^_^
V.I.P
Economy Class
Economy Class

จำนวนการตอบ: 51
เป็นสมาชิกเมื่อ: วันจันทร์ พ.ค. 12, 2008 11:21 pm
ที่อยู่: กลางกรุง
Reputation point: 0
V.I.P โถ คุณยังไม่มีใครโหวตให้เลย

ย้อนกลับไปยัง รวมทุกเรื่องเกี่ยวกับงานกราวนด์ ตำแหน่งงานว่างและงานสังกัดสายการบินทุกชนิด (ยกเว้นตำแหน่งแอร์สจ๊วต)

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และขาจร 21 คน