- Provide services and handle customers’ inquiries through inbound calls from various Acquisition Channels i.e. Above-The-Line Communication, Direct Mail, Member-Get-Member, Employee-Get-Member, Call Center Referrals, Partners’ Referrals, Walk-in Customers as well as Digital Acquisition.
- Handle incoming applications to ensure the completion of applications in accordance with requirements of New Account, BOT and Compliance before submitting to New Account department
- Follow up the supporting documents for the incomplete applications.
- Do outbound calling to acquire new THAI American Express Platinum Credit Cards / American Express Platinum Cards and other Cards from premium frequent flyer segments of Royal Orchid Plus members base or Prospect list provided.
- Do outbound calling to engage and strengthen relationship with new THAI American Express Platinum Credit Cardmember / American Express Platinum Cardmember.
- Handle Cardmember’s requests/complaints referred from other departments i.e. Call Center, Credit, New Account and etc.
Work on special and new assignments when needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1 year working experience in customer services, telemarketing or sales field
- Strong servicing and marketing mind
- High integrity and personal discipline
- Confident as well as courteous and professional interaction with people in all levels, both within and external organization
- Self-dedicated/motivated to the success
- Good communication skills in English is required
- PC knowledge is an advantageWhy American Express?
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By choosing a career at American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the team that is recognized as Asia and Thailand's "Best Employer" for two consecutive years (2015-2016)
American Express is looking for candidate with strong, persuasive communication skills and sale-driven attitudes to assist our superior customers. In this role, you will have an opportunity to engage customers to our premium products. If you define yourself as a person whose aim is to push yourself beyond limits in a professional and challenging working environment, join our team today and apply: http://amex.co/2d37I9p