Key Responsibilities :-
- Check inventory and cart setting of F&B and merchandise for all morning flights with sub-contracted catering company.
- Open and close In flight Commercial Stock Report in the present of flight Attendant.
- To perform F&B, Merchandise and amenities top up and coordinate with Flight Attendant during aircraft transit.
- Check and reconcile In Flight Commercial Stock Report with the inventory.Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Airline experience is an advantage.
- Able to work as a shift
- Holding own driver license
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person at the airport or send us your application,
quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary,
one recent photo, photocopies of transcript, identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org**Please specify in your resume whether you are applying for station DMK or CNX**Application Period: 6th – 16th January 2017
Only short-listed candidate will be notified